|Date Posted||November 18, 2020|
As a member of the Transformation Consumer Innovation and Enterprise Virtual Care group, the Vice President, Consumer IoT & Wearable Strategies will have the responsibility of owning all product development for the Attain Health app, and will play a meaningful role in defining the future state of the product. We are looking for a results-oriented individual with the ability to work cross functionally with key business members to deliver on product business goals. You will be accountable for the development and commercialization of an innovative, virtual care solution that will craft the landscape of virtual care in our country.
The VP will lead the development of product and service offerings through its life cycle, from pre-launch to long-term sustainability. Essentially all aspects of the business with the exception of clinical activities will fall under the direct oversight of the VP. These responsibilities include but are not limited to the development of the products and services, organization and establishment of technical and logistical operations, development of a partner network, development of pricing models, and building a sales organization. The VP will be accountable for the virtual care business P&L, and overall financial performance of the enterprise virtual care offerings at COMPANY Health.
The VP, Consumer IoT & Wearable Strategies will develop key operating metrics and will be accountable for acquiring, sustaining and improving on those metrics at the various product stages. This includes establishing and maintaining the interpersonal framework through which the program is delivered to key business members. This role will be accountable for cross functionality among several different lines of business.
The ideal candidate will have consumer health product experience with known brands and expertise in conceptualization, design and product strategy in the areas of consumer and digital healthcare. This role requires orthogonal thinking and the ability to work in a startup like environment within a Fortune 10 company. Experience in connecting DTC to B2B is also a strong plus.
- Confirmed leader with experience leading sophisticated product development operations and planning collaboration with Finance, IT and enabling functions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead ground-breaking Healthcare initiatives
- History of leading sophisticated projects involving matrixed workgroups across a large endeavour/organization
- Financial acuity to own and lead budget and P&L responsibility
- Proficient in virtual care, Telehealth, coordinated healthcare, COMPANY Health business or other comparable experience.
- Outstanding influencing and cross-functional leadership skills with the highest level of efficiency in a matrixed sophisticated organization.
- Demonstrated enterprise operations experience using significant financial investments and capital plans.
- Proven track record to articulate direct and indirect contributions and value of project portfolio and enterprise strategic directives.
- Demonstrated ability to build teams and develop direct, indirect, and non report talent.
- Experience and ability to communicate to all levels of employees.
- Proven analytics skills – ability to generate insights from sophisticated analytics.
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written, with executive presence and the ability to influence across functions and at all levels of an organization
An effective strategic leader who can empower and encourage our team to deliver the highest quality solution and outstanding member experience with operational excellence
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team to build and execute on product plans, identification of new product opportunities, coordination of market and product research, and management of relationships with strategic partners and key internal stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively to set clear expectations, delegate authority as well as connect with key internal and partners
- Demonstrate agility and the ability to pivot to meet the needs in a constantly evolving business function
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment within a large organization. Owning, leading and delivering on the product P&L
- Own executive partner and large third party relationships for the product.
- Lead the development of the technical capabilities' architecture, and roadmap, and lead the team to execute on this roadmap, ensuring that the product build will suite the needs of the customer.
- Hold digital and IT teams accountable – to building the product to specifications and on-schedule
- Establish and supervise the processes, monitoring and organizational approach between your group and business unit teams that result in consistently great products
- Business case and financial evaluation of the portfolio to ensure targets are met
- Build pilot tests, product launch, and performance monitoring to targets
Bachelor's Degree Required. MBA or equivalent advanced degree strongly preferred.