|Date Posted||September 4, 2020|
The Telehealth Clinician provides clinical services for individuals and families that present for treatment. In collaboration with a treatment team, provide services including but not limited to crisis intervention and risk assessment; treatment planning and on-going assessment; client education; individual, family, group and collateral therapy and referral and advocacy. Caseloads may include diverse populations with a variety of clinical needs. The Telehealth Clinician is a positive team player that promotes a culture of inclusion and participation. All equipment is fully funded by New Vista.
Required Education and Experience
- Master's degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Professional Counseling, Psychology, Social Work or closely related field
- License as required by Kentucky professional boards and billing sources
- Valid driver's license, reliable operating transportation, and proof of current auto insurance
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience working with individuals and families who experience various mental, behavioral, and substance abuse conditions
- Qualified Mental Health Professional
- Licensed Independent Practitioner
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Deliver evidenced based counseling that provides effective medically necessary treatment of mental and behavioral conditions in individuals and families
- Assess and integrate historical, psychosocial and medical information into a client's individualized treatment
- Monitor the need for continuation of services and/or change in level of intensity of services
- Utilize PCOMS (Partners for Change Outcome Management System) in assessments and clinical treatment episodes
- Deliver services primarily in outpatient office setting or where necessary to meet client needs
- Manage situations involving client risk and provide clinical crisis services to de-escalate crisis situations and promote stability
- Manage a caseload that may include diverse populations with a variety of clinical needs
While we welcome all to apply, there are some position specific background stipulations that must be met to comply with various regulatory and contractual requirements.
New Vista prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant, employee or contractor based on sex, race, color, age, national or ethnic origin, religion, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, working conditions, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, wage and salary administration, employee benefits and training. It is also the company's policy to prohibit all forms of retaliation against any individual who has complained of harassing or discriminatory conduct, encouraged another to complain, participated in an investigation into such complaints, or opposed unlawful discrimination.