|Date Posted||September 3, 2020|
Telehealth Coordinator Sterling, VA
****MUST BE LICENSED RN OR LPN IN VA-ACTIVE****
- This individual will be working at a Healthcare and Clinical Organization supporting a large high-volume clinic as a Telehealth Coordinator!
- ****Must be a registered nurse/ licensed-practical nurse VA******
- Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures professional, compassionate training, and quality customer service to patients and families via phone and Skype interactions
- Maintain and coordinate all training case documentation including: pre-training check list and training report.
- Complies with regulatory requirements, patient safety requirements, infection control practices, and other established practice standards, policies, and procedures.
- Achieves customer service excellence by understanding needs of all customers
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the job to ensure appropriate maintenance of all privacy related issues.
- Administration via injection or device
- Review of dosage
- Review of injection device and appropriate supplies, if applicable
- Disposal of supplies
- Universal Precautions
- Information regarding Patient Support Program
- Hours = flexible between 8:30-7PM (8 hour shifts)
- Hours 40 per week. This is a full time, long term contract to hire opportunity with a competitive salary.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to learn more about it, please respond to this email so we can take the next step in this process together!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.