|Date Posted||November 12, 2020|
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) looking for a new and exciting Tele-work opportunity?
Would you like to help military personnel and their families manage pain? If you answered yes to either of these questions and meet the qualifications RieLes Group has the perfect opportunity for you.
We are currently seeking an experienced Pain Management RN to join our team. The person is this position will receive a competitive compensation package inclusive of health benefits and paid time off.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited community college, junior college, college, university or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Possess a current, unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license to practice medicine in any one of the fifty States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Be certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Be certification by American Heart Association in Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
- Must possess at least three (3) years of experience working with pain management or related field
- Have been continuously employed, for a minimum of one (1) year, as a registered nurse (RN) in a hospital or clinical setting
- Possess at least one (1) year of Tele-Health experience or knowledge of how tele-programs work
- Possess a minimum of one (1) year of full-time experience as a clinic nurse within the last three (3) years preferably in the Pain Clinic
- Knowledge of a wide range of medical disorders/conditions, diagnostic studies and treatments related to prevention, and treatment of Chronic and Acute Pain is desirable
- Shall be able to read, write, speak and understand English well enough to effectively communicate with all patients and other health care providers
- Possesses exemplary customer service and communication skills to communicate efficiently with interdisciplinary team