|Date Posted||September 29, 2020|
This position will be responsible for supervising a team performing outbound call activities as well as directly providing outbound call support to our nation's veterans ensuring they are able to access and utilize their VA provided device for telehealth and other digital health solutions offered by the VA. Supervisory activities will consist of creating call scripts used by technicians, tracking outbound call activity, providing regular reporting of activity and providing direct management to team members. Outbound call services consist of end-user initial setup, device and connectivity troubleshooting, training of mobile devices operations, and general operations within video connection platforms and applications. This role is focused on consistently delivering a “white glove customer experience” in a mission driven organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and refine outbound call scripts for technicians to follow
- Develop training plan for new technicians performing outbound call services
- Provide routine reporting on activity of outbound call services
- Manage and track outbound call performance of technicians
- Drive improved outbound call performance through training, metric tracking, and customer feedback
- Perform outbound calls to our nations veterans
- Create, update, and close customer tickets in ServiceNow ticketing portal for every call answered and according to defined ticket compliance requirements
- Assist veterans with initial device set up and configuration
- Ask questions to ensure all peripherals have been received and are working appropriately
- Assist veterans with basic device functionality instructions
- Provide over the phone training on accessing and using the applications
- Provide reassurance to end users when delivering solutions and diagnosing issues
- Advise management of potential risks that may have impact on customer base and operating environment
- Promote end-user satisfaction in adherence to established performance metrics
- Strong familiarity with mobile devices (Android / Apple), Tablets, and Windows / Mac PCs
- Experience working in help desk ticketing systems, ability to type and document notes in real-time while engaged with customer on phone
- Calm and focused ability to handle calls with end-users who may have little understanding of technology supported
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language, speaks clearly, confidently, and comfortably with customers and work colleagues
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues
- Be accountable, on-time, and available to make calls at start of shift. Regular, reliable attendance is required
- Strong customer service skills required
- Be a team player!
- Bachelor's degree with 5-7 years relevant experience or telehealth device support experience, additional experience in lieu of degree
- Excellent, Clear, concise written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong customer focus in service operations environment
- Apple Certified Tech (ACiT/ACMT), Cisco Certification (CCENT/CCT or higher), Comp TIA Certification (A+, Security+ or Network+), Microsoft (MCP/Associate or higher) preferred
- Demonstrated success as an individual contributor
- Superior customer service skills a must. Strong desire to provide the highest quality of service to the customer is required
- Experience working in help desk ticketing platforms/systems, ability to type and document notes in real-time while engaged with customer on phone
- Ability to maintain calm composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues with frustrated end-users that may have little understanding of technology
- Ability to possess strong sense of ownership of client relationships
- Ability to work successfully lead a team
- Ability to keep sensitive and confidential material private
- Prior service military or knowledge of military agencies and veteran community helpful
- Ability to obtain and maintain Public Trust Security Clearance
- US Citizen
PLEASE NOTE: The job description was slightly modified on 9/17/20.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach & strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target. Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.