|Date Posted||September 25, 2020|
World's First Facility Dedicated to Telehealth
Described as a “hospital without beds”, the Virtual Care Center is home to a large medical team, but no patients. Using highly sensitive two-way cameras, online-enabled instruments and real-time vital signs, clinicians “see” patients where they are.
**Please Note: This is not a remote position. This position sits on site in Chesterfield, Missouri.**
Sign On Bonus offered!
Hours are 8:00am - 4:30pm
This ground-breaking program supports the health care system’s sickest patients in their homes under the direction of their primary care provider. Our multi-disciplinary team creates strong relationships with patients through a state of the art remote monitoring kit, weekly touch points and consistent implementation of their care plan. When enrolled in the program, patients receive a tablet device, blood pressure cuff, pulse oximeter and weight scale. Using advanced analytics, biometric monitoring and interactive technologies, our team proactively monitors and engages chronically ill patients and provides them with individualized care that keeps them healthier and out of the hospital.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from an accredited school required.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years diversified direct clinical experience in nursing required. Previous telemedicine, Internal medicine, Primary care medicine or a Critical Care experience ideal.
Licensure: You’ll also need a current RN license in our state or eligible for Missouri license and eligible for other state licensure.
Certification: This position requires BLS Certification.
Other Knowledge, Abilities, and Skill Set:
- Work requires analytical skills and knowledge of complex medical patients, anatomy, EKG reading (etc.).
- Must possess interpersonal skills to interact effectively with coworkers and other Medical staff in a virtual care setting.
- Be able to monitor multiple patients and work within a treatment team that focus on care for the patients.
- Broad-based knowledge and clinical expertise in assessing, analyzing, intervening, and evaluating patient care. Ability to work in stressful environment ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, function within an ever changing environment, coordinate services for multiple patients with a variety of ages and diagnoses.
- Be a team leader and direct the health care needed to meet the patient needs.
- Must possess the ability to concentrate for long periods of time, work well under stress and be able to think and react quickly in emergencies.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Please send applications to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
RN, BSN, Registered Nurse, Virtual Nurse, Telemedicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care, Critical Care, St Louis
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.