|Date Posted||November 22, 2020|
HealthPRO-Heritage/Alternatives ABA has immediate full time openings for Regional Director of ABA Services in Massachusetts! Our candidate will begin in Worcester and reach across Massachusetts. Will manage and oversee the home, community, and center-based ABA program.
Regional Director of ABA Services
Join Our Pediatric Team, and use your passion for Therapy to help make a difference in a child’s life!
- ASAP start date
- To begin in Worcester, MA and work closely with Lowell locations along with all locations in Massachusetts
- Full time position
- Responsible for overall operations of the ABA program
- Maintains the positive culture and overall mission of HealthPRO-Heritage/Alternatives ABA
- Manages the day to day operations of the community, home, and center-based ABA programs
- Ensures environment is safe, staffed appropriately, clean, neat, organized, etc.
- Adheres to and maintains organization policies and procedures
- Meets with parents and staff to assist with resolution of grievances/concerns
- Manages and overseeing the ABA team, including: behavior analysts, RBTs
- Works with the billing coordinator and care coordinator to ensure authorization and billing accuracy.
- Oversees tracking of utilization data and organization quality and financial metrics
- Completes insurance billing audit requests and works with care coordinator and billing coordinator to respond in a timely manner
- Ensures proper staffing ratio
- Interviews and hires clinical staff
- Ensures clinicians develop individualized, evidence based, culturally sensitive goals and objectives for home, community, and center-based programs
- Facilitates bi-weekly clinical meetings
- Assists training coordinator with facilitation of monthly staff-wide trainings, remote and in person
- Works with the Assistant Director of ABA Operations to facilitate a competent “BCBA Clinical Mentor Program” that works to prepare BCBAs new to the clinical environment for autonomy.
- Works with Directors of SLP and OT Operations to ensure ABA plans of care are interdisciplinary and include clinical recommendations of SLP and OT clinicians
- Remains current regarding research and evidence-based practices
HealthPRO-Heritage/Alternatives ABA is a national leading provider of highly therapists. We hire Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented therapist who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
HealthPRO-Heritage/Alternatives ABA has growth opportunities across nation!
WE NEED YOU! THERE ARE CHILDREN & FAMILIES THAT NEED YOU! We cannot fulfill our mission without an extraordinary team.
Please apply to speak with us today!
Caroline Jacumin, Recruitment – Pediatric Division, School Team
- Completes competency assessments for BCBAs and RBTs per Alternatives ABA policy timelines
- Performs Behavior Analyst and Behavior Therapist performance reviews and delivers raises as necessary
- Delivers any necessary corrective action or performance improvement plan.
- Competently delivers services via telehealth, when necessary
- Maintains accurate and up to date “CAQH” profile and NPI
- Ensures BCBAs collaborate and coordinates care with other evidenced based disciplines, medical providers, educators
- Monitors practice Catalyst AND Accupoint accounts to ensure that data, SOAP notes, documentation, billing, utilization is in line with organization policies.
- Strictly adheres to Behavior Analyst Certification Board’s “The Professional and
- Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts”.
- Follows guidelines set forth in the Council of Autism Service Providers’: “Applied
- Behavior Analysis Treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder: Practice Guidelines for
- Healthcare Funders and Managers”.
- Works to the standards of the Behavioral Health Center of Excellence
- Assumes duties and responsibilities that may not be listed above in order to maintain the dignity, safety of those that we serve and the integrity of the services that we provide.
BASIC & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
(HealthPRO-Heritage/Alternatives ABA . DOES NOT discriminate based on physical abilities and will put forth our greatest effort to work with all qualified candidates with adaptations of the following:)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to physically manage clients in the event of a crisis or emergency
- Must be able to assume and maintain a variety of postures (kneeling, squatting, crawling, sitting, standing) for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to sit on the floor or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing and able to utilize quick body movements as indicated in the
- Behavior Intervention Plan in the course of working with children with challenging behavior.
- Must have manual dexterity to perform specific computer and electronic device functions for data collection.
- Must be physically present at the assigned job location, which may include home, school, and community placements or maintain a professional telehealth environment.
- Must have ability to read and comprehend written communication through computer, electronic devices, and paper means.
- Must have reliable transportation or be public transportation savvy and be willing and able to travel between different job sites within the Greater Boston Area.
- Required: Master’s Degree or PhD in Applied behavior Analysis, education or other related field
- Required: CURRENT AND ACTIVE Board Certification as a Behavior Analyst by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board and licensure as a “LABA” in Massachusetts.
- Required: 3-5 years working as a licensed behavior analyst/Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Preferred: Management experience
- Required: Experience working with children ages 0-16 implementing ABA; experience implementing the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis; Educational, Speech, or Allied Health Services experience
- Ability to deliver and accept constructive feedback and develop knowledge and skill sets accordingly.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with clients, co- workers, supervisors, and community members.
- Ability to adhere to organizational policies and procedures and abide by code of ethics as indicated by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Commitment to maintain client and family confidentiality and adhere to HIPPA laws and internal policies and procedures.
- Commitment to ongoing training and development as it relates to clinical skills, professional development, ethics, technology & telehealth, and relevant training in order to perform job responsibilities to required standard.
- Ability to relay clinical protocols in easy to understand manner
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to remain calm in crisis situations and respond efficiently