|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2020|
About the Company
The Camden Center in Los Angeles is an intensive outpatient treatment center that offers comprehensive evidence-based, multi-dimensional treatment for psychiatric and addictive disorders. We have a team of nationally recognized Medical Doctors, Psychotherapists, and Integrative Medicine Specialists who have been recruited as experts in their field to work with our patients. Unlike most treatment facilities, the Camden Center is a medical organization established and operated by physicians, and is founded on the principles of clinical excellence, compassionate and individualized care, and respect for our patients.
About the Position
The Program Manager plays an integral role in the treatment team for all patients at the Camden Center. The Program Manager is responsible for taking a clinical bird's eye view of a patient's program, which includes psychiatry, psychotherapy, intensive trauma work, somatic work, neuropsychiatric evaluation, holistic medicine, and family dynamics, and incorporating each aspect into their clinical plan. A Program Manager's strengths are clinical intuition, keen organization, and thorough collaboration with all members of the team.
- Perform admission assessments of new patients at the Camden Center Los Angeles
- Meet each week with each patient for treatment planning and clinical coordination
- Design an appropriate clinical plan and tailor the plan to meet the client's needs weekly
- Serve as liaison between the various elements of each patient's clinical team
- Review medical documentation from outside facilities as they pertain to the patient's treatment at the Camden Center
- Maintain appropriate clinical documentation using the Camden Center's Electronic Medical Record
- Conduct weekly phone calls with the financially responsible party and stakeholders of each patient to provide general updates on patient progress
- Assist with discharge and coordination of aftercare planning
- Report regularly to the Clinical Director
- Provide psychotherapeutic services in either individual and/or group format based upon clinical modalities and interest
- Maintain a high level of discretion and protect operations by keeping confidential information secure
- Participate in additional projects or tasks as assigned by the Clinical Director or Medical Director
- Duly licensed in California as an LMFT, LCSW, PsyD, or PhD
- Management or supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to work with electronic health records or other client databases
- Not currently on probation or suspension for any reason
- In good standing with the governing administrative body of the State of California having jurisdiction over the professional license issued to you
20 hours/week. Salary is negotiable based on experience. Telehealth options available.
Please send BOTH a cover letter AND resume.
Job Type: Part-time