|Date Posted||November 8, 2020|
We are currently searching for a talented Outpatient Clinician to join our team at the Gardner Counseling Center!
- This position requires evening hours, typically Monday- Friday either 11:00AM-7:00PM or 12:00PM-8:00PM due to working with children and families and meeting their needs.
YOU, Inc. is committed to the health and safety of our staff (and new hires) during this time of COVID-19. Our comprehensive orientation and training is being offered remotely utilizing zoom video calls and self-navigated presentations, through our online Learning Management System. All home-based positions are providing services via Telehealth from the safety of their homes. Our goal is to continue to provide our staff the opportunity to work from home until we are able to safely transition back to work and home-based work.
- Provide quality clinical care that is trauma informed to youth and families through individual, family and/or group therapy modalities in an outpatient community mental health setting.
- Maintain clinical documentation according to agency and governing body’s standards.
- Reach a predetermined productivity expectation on a regular basis.
- Responsible for monitoring productivity ratio of 65% of all hours worked are billable hours.
- Attend required meetings and trainings: supervision and other required meetings determined by site director and component director as appropriate.
- Optional meetings including: clinic team, program staff meetings, training, evidenced based practices training in treatment of childhood trauma, opportunities for professional growth, and other staff meetings as determined.
- Work as a team member both within the agency as well as within the larger social service system that interfaces with the community mental health center.
- MA/MS/MSW, Psychology, Counseling or other related field required.
- LCSW, LICSW/LMHC/LMFT or Ph.D./Psy.D. Strongly preferred.
- Massachusetts Child & Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) Certification required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) and/or bi-cultural background and/or skills preferable.