|Date Posted||November 22, 2020|
Ref ID: 03640-0011622708
Classification: Medical Receptionist
You might be perfect for this Everett, Washington position as a Medical Receptionist! This is a short-term temporary opportunity. If you are selected for this Medical Receptionist role, you will be the director of first impressions, providing customer service over the phone and in-person. We encourage you to apply to this Medical Receptionist if you are a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc. Interested? Submit an application today!
- Supporting patients with client forms
- Welcoming patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Accommodating various files and providing general office duties, e.g. data entry, faxing, scanning, etc.
- Aiding in the management of patient medical records
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
- Efficiently responding to phone calls to maintain minimum rings and answering inquiries in a detail-oriented and effective manner
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations