|Date Posted||November 8, 2020|
We are currently expanding and hiring for an In-Home Therapy Clinician for our Community Based Services Component.
YOU, Inc. is committed to the health and safety of our staff (and new hires) during this time of COVID-19. Our comprehensive orientation and training is being offered remotely utilizing zoom video calls and self-navigated presentations, through our online Learning Management System. All home-based positions are providing services via Telehealth from the safety of their homes. Our goal is to continue to provide our staff the opportunity to work from home until we are able to safely transition back to work and home-based work.
- Provide home based evaluation, therapy, crisis intervention, stabilization, and case management to children, adolescents, and their families as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Maintain electronic records, notes, reports and participate in staff meetings.
- Evaluate the progress of clients through ongoing home visits, collateral reports, individual meetings, and feedback from other involved providers.
- Attend large systems meetings, maintain documentation and attend weekly staff meetings.
- Act as a liaison between program and other community agencies, referral sources and schools.
- MA/MS in social work, counseling psychology, human services, or related field required.
- Experience in outreach counseling and case management a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.