|Date Posted||August 28, 2020|
Youth Villages is a nationally-recognized non-profit organization helping youth and families live successfully. With a high-performing and dedicated staff of more than 3,000 working in 20 states, and an annual operating budget over $250 million, the organization serves more than 30,000 youth with emotional and behavioral challenges annually. Our commitment to helping youth and families find success spans 30 years and includes a comprehensive array of programs and services including intensive in-home services, transition age youth services, intensive residential treatment, residential treatment, group homes, foster care, adoption, and specialized crisis services. We are seeking individuals with a strong sense of purpose who have a passion to make a difference in the lives of youth and families.
Youth Villages currently has more than a dozen evaluation and reporting projects in various stages of completion. The Evaluation Project Manager will have primary responsibility for managing the evaluation projects, coordinating with stakeholders in each project to ensure timely completion of all required tasks, and keeping stakeholders up-to-date on the status of each project.
The first set of evaluation and reporting projects that will be coordinated by the Evaluation Project Manager include projects that are already underway at Youth Villages:
- Development of an assessment tool that is used to provide a level-of-service recommendation for young adults who are eligible to enroll in LifeSet and/or EFC Case Management
- Coordinating with the REDCap Manager, the Reporting & Analytics team, and the Clinical Services Program Managers on development of updated Program Model Adherence Review process
- Coordination of the telehealth evaluation, looking at the short-term and long-term outcomes of the transition to telehealth during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Coordination of long-term outcome data collection and the development of a final report for the Legal Education and Assistance Project evaluation
- Development of monitoring processes for a randomized trial of LifeSet that begins in January 2021; coordination with the Youth Villages Regional Network Lead for New Jersey to ensure all study tasks are completed as required
- Coordination with external evaluators of a recently-implemented service line (GuideTree) to ensure timely completion of project milestones
Five additional projects are in the initial stages of implementation and will be managed by this position; at least three more evaluations are planned during the next fiscal year that will be added to the responsibilities for this position.
A Master’s degree in evaluation, social science, or a related field is required. Evaluation/research knowledge and/or experience required. Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to produce work to deadlines. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly developed problem-solving skills, and critical thinking skills. Must be proficient in Excel.
Experience growth and development through our continuous training, as well as tuition and licensure reimbursement, or pursue opportunities to advance both clinically and administratively with Youth Villages.
Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
Retirement Savings Pension Plan
2 weeks paid vacation
12 paid sick days per year
10 paid holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement (when applicable)