|Date Posted||November 14, 2020|
Envision Healthcare is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Director of Clinical Services, Virtual Health (DCS-VH).
The Director of Clinical Services, Virtual Health (DCS-VH) is responsible for assisting the Senior Director of Clinical Service, Virtual Health to collaborate and advise internal/external clients in their launching of successful telehealth programs. The DCS-VH facilitates client adoption of virtual health strategies into current and ideal clinical workflow across people, process, and technology. This position serves as an internal liaison between key stakeholders and will network and communicate with various stakeholders and professional associations.
- Applies clinical/operational experience and virtual health-related industry knowledge to customize comprehensive telehealth programs that align with organizational goals and objectives
- Provides training and education for internal and external care providers for adherence of prescribed program and workflow design to ensure improved quality and efficiencies
- Subject matter expert on company-wide virtual health services and programs; prepares and presents VH program presentations
- Contributor to telehealth playbooks to maintain version control, relevance, growth and scalability
- Assists in identification in key quality metrics and the tracking and reporting of VH performance measures
- Contributor to VH program training materials; works with Provider Documentation Team to align goals with telehealth education and training
- Work with vendor partners to understand platform functionality and capabilities; user acceptance testing of contracted products.
- Responsible for Virtual Health department Sharepoint site content management, and contributor
- Participates in virtual health-related industry conferences, exhibiting, and events
- Participates and contributes in select committees/sub-committees
- Other projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. A minimum of two- five years of telehealth or relatable healthcare experience, preferred. Active Registered Nurse license.
- Prior experience working with physician services, office-based practices, ambulatory surgery, post-acute care and hospital operations preferred.
- Microsoft Windows Office Suite applications with strong skills in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.