|Location||West Bloomfield Township, MI|
|Date Posted||November 14, 2020|
IMPORTANT: Candidate(s) MUST have a computer with webcam, internet (and a 2nd monitor is a bonus). At this time, J&B is not offering equipment to new employees, so if they don't have a set up at home, we cannot move forward.
BE CAREFUL for double subs. MUST ASK candidates if they have ever interview OR applied to J&B Medical.
We MUST ask candidates if they have been talked to about this opportunity form J&B directly or another agency. Be careful giving away J&B's name. "Use DME provider in Wixom." J&B is basically a Durable Medical Equipment provider for those in need. They offer basic healthcare basis (even baby diapers), diabetic equipment, surgical equipment, emergency medical equipment, insurance covered supplies, breast pumps, insulin pumps, etc... These CSRs will manage incoming and outgoing calls and help people with a variety of health plans to understand their coverage and how they can purchase their medical equipment.
MUST be flexible to work between the hours of 8:00am - 6:00pm M-F.
his means that their shift can start any time between 8am and 9:30pm.
(They must be flexible - even during the training period which is usually 8 a.m. to 5 or 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and then their confirmed schedule would be different even a start time as late as 9:30 a.m. It depends on what team they are placed on).
* Duel monitors, toggling between multiple windows.
* This job is performed in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
o Pump team - they have a doc team, verification team, and order taking.
o CGM Pump Team - own medical docs and who is taking orders.
o Call center team - takes all insurances and all supplies.
o Wound Care Team -
o Each team is slightly different.
o Some teams do handle some assessments and some tele-health too.
o Billing is separate and sits here.
The Customer Service Representative - Ensure customer satisfaction daily by being pro-active and problem solving utilizing all available resources to provide the highest level of customer service.
1. Handle a variety incoming and outgoing calls using the (both through Shore-Tel and from the answering service) regarding new and/or existing members/caregivers needs
2. Ability to utilize multitask using multiple computer applications/programs
3. Creation of new member accounts
4. Review/Update all demographic and personal health information in the member's account, including but not limited to the following: address - both mailing and shipping if different, phone number(s), e-mail address(es), physician information, caregiver(s), etc.
5. Access and enter data in existing patient accounts following HIPAA guidelines.
6. Insurance verification following established verification processes.
7. Speaks with members, caregivers, doctors and other outside providers to regarding member account and product needs.
8. Document all interactions in patient medical records for proper record keeping (account notes).
9. Documentation creation and follow up to ensure necessary documentation on file to ship supplies per Insurance guidelines (Advanced beneficiary Notification, Certificate of Medical necessity, Prescriptions, Letter of Medical Necessity, etc).
10. Fax and review incoming documentation as needed
11. Communication with patient or caregiver to keep up to date on account statuses
12. Liaise with Team Support or Team Lead as needed for all important matters that require supervisor approval or intervention.
13. Utilize the Customer Service Wiki daily for processes, procedure, insurance guidelines, product and company information.
14. Build proficiency and strong knowledge base on all product lines serviced.
15. Makes suggestions for process improvements and assists with projects as able.
16. Submit reports and productivity tracking to leaders as requested.
17. Track attendance and submit all applicable requests using the Attendance on Demand system.
18. Follow established building entry, compliance and system security policies.
19. Adhere to all Nondiscrimination and Accessibility guidelines.
20. Knowledge of all aspects of the company including cash sales, department structure, accessibility tools, websites, etc.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.