|Date Posted||September 2, 2020|
IDR is seeking several talented Customer Service Representatives to join one of our top healthcare clients based out of the Greater Nashville area! If you're looking to get your foot in the door with an industry leading behavioral health company that focuses on giving back to their employees and customers, promoting telehealth then apply today!
**these positions are 100% remote**
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Experience using ZOOM for video/webex calls
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Computer skills, including word processing, basic keyboard skills
- Ability to work independently and follow tasks through to completion without direct supervision
What's in it for the Customer Service Representative?
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance)
- 100% remote work
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent work/life balance
- Ability to work for a well-established company
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 5 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row