|Date Posted||November 18, 2020|
Partnering with a health plan in Sacramento that is looking for Concurrent Review nurses! Open to LVN's or RN's but must have 1+ years of some type of telehealth experience. This is only temporarily remote due to Covid, must be based in Sacramento area - Apply now!
- Promote the quality and cost effectiveness of medical care by applying clinical acumen and the appropriate application of policies and guidelines to emergent/urgent and continued stay reviews.
- Perform on-site review of emergent/urgent and continued stay requests for appropriate care and setting, following guidelines and policies, and approve services or forward requests to the appropriate Physician or Medical Director with recommendations for other determinations.
- Complete medical necessity and level of care reviews for requested services using clinical judgment and refer to Medical Directors for review depending on case findings.
- Collaborate with various staff within provider networks and discharge planning team electronically, telephonically, or on-site to coordinate member care.
- Conduct discharge planning.
- Educate providers on utilization and medical management processes.
- Provide clinical knowledge and act as a clinical resource to non-clinical team staff Enter and maintain pertinent clinical information in various medical management systems.
- Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing required.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing preferred - Current states LPN/LVN or RN license accepted.
- 5-7 years of nursing experience preferred.
- Experience with medical management preferred.
- Must have 1+ years of telehealth experience within case management, prior authorizations, concurrent review or utilization review.
- Past acute care experience is also preferred.
- Office Setting - currently WFH due to Covid-19 but employees will eventually be required to return to Sacramento office sometime in 2021.
- Full Time Schedule, M-F, 40 hours/week
- Must be local to Sacramento or open to relocation.
Pay and Benefits:
- $30-50/hour depending on LVN/RN education & experience level.
- Full Benefits offered through Aerotek: medical, dental and vision.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.