|Date Posted||November 18, 2020|
LifePoint Health- Health Support Center
Clinical Adoption Analyst, Ambulatory Systems educates providers and others in the LifePoint practices on documentation within the computer system, focusing on supporting workflow and meeting quality and regulatory standards using course material and training guidelines they develop.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Train providers and clinical staff to use Athena clinical & collector systems and communicate and resolve issues for clinicians, vendors and team members when needed.
- Assure communication and alignment with the market leadership and representatives, as well as various departments and associated leadership to execute the efficient deployment of the technical components of the supported ambulatory systems.
- Execute the day-to-day tasks associated with successful ambulatory systems implementations, including data and timelines required from multiple departments.
- Oversee implementation and optimization of Ambulatory Digital Health strategy including TeleHealth and other non EMR care-based and digital health systems.
- Facilitate data transfer and manage processes required for provider and staff setup including, but not limited to, timeline accountability, communication plan execution, effective handoff of milestones and tasks to responsible parties, and accurate reporting.
- Assist and act as first point of contact for clinicians as they use supported ambulatory systems to manage patient care.
- Support Value-Based care initiatives by serving as the lead for monthly analytics preparation.
- Serve as the point of contact within Physician Services for the data needs & validation out of the Ambulatory Systems for the department including patient safety initiatives.
- Demonstrate proficiency with LifePoint-supported applications and develop a strong understanding of current clinical and business processes, practices, and workflows in order to effectively train users
- Coordinate, track and manage vendor operations calls and/or meetings.
- Participate in training and work with end users and the respective systems vendors.
- Perform system configuration in support of enterprise standards and lead efforts in defining requirements for system reporting needs.
- Provide consistent tracking for all employed providers which includes the ambulatory EMR systems used.
- Deliver support via ServiceNow ticketing platform for various implementation support requests and/or issue resolutions
- Coordinate training logistics and utilize training communication plans to provide an awareness of educational offerings, procure supplies and materials, and manages scheduling and registration for classes.
- Participate in ambulatory system upgrades, new functionality: documentation, testing, and workflows.
- Develop documentation for implementations, standard processes or procedures, etc.
- Collaborate with clinical business partners to define role-based workflows within clinical applications.
- Provide on-site support during high peak time initial go-lives, optimizations and for new functionality.
- Participate in change management regarding fixes and enhancements, to assist staff in adopting new functionality and workflows and participate in coordination and communication of system updates and changes.
- Conduct specialized training such as new employee orientation, mock-up, etc., as required or assigned by management.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Position primarily serves internal co-workers.
- Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Exhibit a basic understanding of healthcare regulatory and compliance (e.g., HIPAA). Skilled in the application of policies and procedures. Knowledge of Business Office Standards and Recommended Practices.